210 Post Street, Suite 902, San Francisco, CA 94108
Studio: 415-921-6333 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.sfphotopro.com
Frequently Asked Questions
After an exceptionally successful business as a professional special events photographer for twenty-five years, I have fully retired from the meetings and events industry, and am continuing only my privately contracted portrait work on location and/or in my Union Square studio.
As I am always happy to refer clients to other photographers for their meeting and event needs, you may want to keep in mind some of the following questions and answers I found were important considerations for my clients.
- What size photo prints do you make?
- We create high-quality photo prints in 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8x12, 11x14, 20x24 and also 2.5x3.5 inch “wallet” size.
- Do you make photo albums?
- We make photo albums in both traditional leather-bound books as well as modern DVD discs. Photo books are custom-made to your specifications using only the finest materials and methods. DVD albums show your photos in typical DVD players and also contain a click-through gallery for viewing with a personal computer.
- Can you provide a digital master photo file?
- If you require the digital master for a photo, that can be provided for an additional charge.
- Does digital photography provide the same high quality as traditional film?
- We use high-end Canon SLR digital cameras which create stunning high quality professional photos that have the quality of traditional photography along with the editing and sharing advantages of digital.
- What retouch options do you provide?
- We provide magazine style retouching that removes blemishes, stray hairs, and other unwanted elements from your photograph, creating an idealized version suitable for copying, sharing, printing, and collecting.
- Can you provide instant on-site printing?
- We use Sony SnapLab on-site archival quality dye sublimation printers to provide high-quality 5x7 photo prints even before your event is finished.